One of my favourite chillies🌶, amongst dried and fresh, has always been chipotle given its unique smoky flavour and punch🔥. It is such a versatile chilli!
For this recipe, we can taste the smokiness of the chipotle in the cauliflower, plus the cauliflower makes it a great vegetarian or vegan option😋.
This is an easy recipe and to make quick tacos🌮…. and just with few ingredients👌
What’s your favourite vegetarian taco filling?
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 white or brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tbsp chipotle chillies in adobo
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 corn tortillas preferably from La Tortillera
- 1 red onion
- ¼ coriander bunch
- 1 avocado
- Wash and dry the cauliflower and cut into small florets - bite size. Finely chop the onion and the garlic clove.
- Blend the chipotle chillies, including its adobo, and place in a bowl with the cauliflower, coriander, onion, salt, and pepper to taste. Mixt all together.
- Heat a bit of oil in a pan and cook the mixture for about 8 minutes at medium heat stirring constantly.
- Reheat the corn tortillas, finely chop the remaining of the coriander and onion, and slice the avocado.
- Fill each of the tortillas with the cauliflower mix, add on top chopped coriander,onion and a slice of avocado.
- ¡Buen provecho!